perks of being short
- ur automatically cute by default
- very portable, people carry u places
- rly rad nicknames
cons of being short
- u cant reach anything
- not so rad nicknames
- people use u as an armrest sometimes
perks of being tall
- u can reach things
- u can boop people on their head
- u get to use people as armrests
cons of being tall
- ur basically a portable landmark
- people use u to hide from the sun
- u can’t hide from anyone
Coming in 2018 is Disney’s next fairy tale mythology animated feature film, set amongst the South Pacific islands, rendered in a ‘painterly-style CGI’ (think the Paperman short): and y’all are going to LOVE IT:
The main character will be Moana Waialiki, a sea voyaging enthusiast, and the only daughter of a chief in a long line of navigators. When her family needs her help, she sets off on an epic journey. The film will also include demi-gods and spirits taken from real mythology.
When a viking mistreats his lady, she may cut off his junk and hang it in her home.
- Women were in charge of the household’s money because they were believed to be magic and have the ability to see into the future.
- If a woman divorced her viking husband, he would be shamed for being divorced.
- Men weren’t even allowed to touch a woman’s hand if she had not agreed to it or he would be punished by law.